Think you know what excellent customer or member service looks like for your bank or credit union?
You might want to re-evaluate. According to one of the world’s foremost experts on customer experience, it might not be what you think it is. Luckily, we’ve got that very expert on this week’s episode of Banking of Experience to help you gauge where your organization truly stands.
Jeannie Walters is the founder and CEO of Experience Investigators by 360Connext, a Forbes Coaches Council Member, a LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com instructor and last, but certainly not least, a TEDx speaker. And she joins CRMNEXT’s Marla Fields this week to impart some of her wisdom gleaned from over two decades as a customer experience consultant.
So, what can you expect to hear from our master of CX?
- What led her to want to improve CX at organizations all over the globe. For Jeannie, it it’s all about “advocating for customers.”
- The process she undertakes to help organizations improve their CX. Hint: It starts with taking a good look at what the real goal is.
- Insight into her still-popular 2012 TEDx talk on micro-moments – those “small moments that are often neglected,” but offer huge opportunities for financial service providers to, well, provide in the best possible way.
- How to implement consistent, high-level customer or member experience at your financial institution. Jeannie touches on unique challenges facing the banking industry and encourages innovation, “regardless of regulations.” (Little tip: Don’t ever use the phrase, “That’s just the way it’s always been done,” around her. She might just flip over a table. J)
- Insider stories about customer and member experience failures, and lessons learned from them.
- Actionable things banks and credit unions can do today to ensure they’re really delivering the best customer experience possible.
And, of course we had to ask: What company has made Jeannie feel more like family than a customer? That honor goes to Timbuk2 work bags, due to a personal experience where they – wait for it – listened and took action. When it comes to offering an excellent customer experience, sometimes it’s as simple as that.
SPECIAL OFFER FROM JEANNIE:
Speaking of amazing experiences, Jeannie has graciously offered you, our listeners, a free 30-day trial to access any of her courses on LinkedIn Learning!
Find her courses here:
- Creating a Positive Customer Experience
- Customer Experience: Journey Mapping
- Journey Mapping: Case Study in Action
- Customer Service Blueprinting
(Disclosure: The above are affiliate links, and Jeannie may be paid a commission for course sales made through them)