Introducing a new video series hosted by CRMNEXT CEO, Joe Salesky.
Tune in with Joe and top-level banking and credit union executives from around the world for a first-hand take on some of the challenges these leaders face and how they handle them.
During the series, Joe will cover a broad array of topics relevant to you — including automated case and lead management, system security when staff are working from home, creating personal touches with member and customers, communication from front- to back-office, and much, much more.
Episode 1: Peter Weingard
- Joe and Peter discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the business world and how it impacts banks and credit unions.
- Using technology for a different work week
- The prediction of a burst of dinners, get-togethers, gatherings, and human interaction, post-COVID
Episode 2: Alex Jimenez from Extractable
- Joe and Alex discuss static data and how to bring it to life with technology
- Why some employees still use notebooks to take customer notes and refer to it later
- How to create more beneficial avenues for the member to find value
- Focus on reducing costs or increasing revenue by solving internal problems
Episode 3: Steve Ervolino from Dupaco Community Credit Union
- Steve brings to light the member experience
- How to bring continuity to your credit union
- They talk about CRM for financial services
Episode 4: Jerry Leisure Officium Labs
- Jerry and Joe discuss the unique differences between the banking and gaming world
- They discuss how the gaming world is paving the way for the financial world in digital currency and experience
- Journey’s are deeper than what you see on the surface and the deeper you dive into how to address those the better