Cross-sell effectively with Trinity Cross Sell Modeler. Never miss an opportunity to provide the right offer at the right time.
Make intelligent automated lead assignments and provide context-based coaching tips for higher conversion rates.
Move from origination to policy issuance on a collaborative, integrated platform with straight-through process customization with CRM for insurance companies.
With digital CRM for insurance ease the on-boarding process with 360-degree agent views, best practices, guided selling, knowledge bases, quotas and reports.
Increase efficiency, ensure consistency across your agents, and be one brand to your customers with omni-channel agent and customer portals. Manage collaborative sales strategies that are a “win-win-win” for you, your agents and your customers.
Provide your agents with a CRM in Insurance for actionable information for success. Manage territories, monitor pull-through, and provide insights and visibility with real-time, customizable dashboards.
CRM for insurance brokers helps identifying the right customers for renewal and reinstatement campaigns based on internal and external data and smart rules on an CRM for Insurance.
Assign leads to agents or internal staff based on customer payment history and agent expertise. Ensure 100% follow-up on referrals and hot leads with escalations and weighted allocations.
Track cases to closure, monitor agent performance, and ensure renewal and reinstatement customers don’t slip under the radar. Use dashboards to encourage teams and know which agents are leading the pack with a CRM tailor made for Insurance.
Allow customers to file cases, review status, upload documents, setup recurring billing and more any time of the day or night using omni-channel self-service portal and vivid journeys. Reduce call center costs and give customers what they need 24/7/365. integration capabilities to provide customers with consistently superior service.
Empower agents to instantly solve customer problems by with a single, actionable 360 degree integrated platform, automated call scripts, real-time help, and an exhaustive solution bank.
Set the gold standard for insurance service with a 360-degree policy view and automated end-to-end case management. Leverage existing systems through bi-directional integration to minimize data entry and screen hopping.
Create zero-touch, omni-channel, automated sales processes with intelligent business rules and end-to-end processing for instant sales fulfillment
Whether it’s web, social, mobile, or offline, discover revolutionary ways of taking products to customers faster than ever before
Digital CRM for Insurance
Insurance industry is highy competitive and it is important to contact the potential customers at the right time with right offer. CRM for Insurance brokers helps in knowing prospect's requirements even before actually meeting them and planning interactions accordingly. Marketing automation of insurance CRM will enable insurance agents to nurture leads into customers.
Insurance is a highly specialised product. CRMNEXT's CRM in insurance can help general & life insurance companies enhance customer satisfaction and boost revenues by streamlining processes, improving intermediary management and providing actionable intelligence on a single technology platform.
CRMNEXT’s Digital CRM for Insurance, with its advanced integration capabilities is able to streamline processes, implement integrated practices and consolidate data across various systems (underwriting, claims, policy management, etc). CRM in Insurance further helps in consolidating partner & customer profiles, manage referrals, new policy issuance, servicing needs and campaign strategies.
CRM for insurance analyses customer behaviour and empowers insurers to differentiate themselves from competitors and provide superior service. This helps insurance comapnies to improve customer retention and build customer loyalty.
Insurance CRM simplifies the on-boarding process and empower agennts to close prospects with it's 360 degree customer view and actionable insights. It also creates consistency amongst the agents. CRM in insurance helps in prioritizing leads and improving closure rates.
CRMNEXT’s CRM for insurance companies helps in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to effectively collaborate with network of agents and intermediaries to get better visibility of sales processes, reduce cycle times and prevent revenue leaks?
2. How to provide valid, up-to-date intermediary-wise performance data to help relationship managers drive revenues?
3. How to influence corporate buying decisions, while working to forward relationship width?
4. How to ensure optimal service quality to customers & intermediaries, across a multi-source eco-system?
5. How to evolve a complete 360° view of customers along with their policy holdings, risk profile, premium payments, claims history, to judge true value of relationship?
6. How to tap complete household/account potential to offer personalized products as per requirement and propensity using cross-sell/up-sell techniques?
7. How to provide proactive real-time insights into processes for actions, with intelligent reports & dashboards?
8. How to comply with ever changing insurance regulations?
Benefits from a Digital insurance CRM software
1. Intermediaries & agents management
2. Strengthened corporate relationships
3. Enhanced Customer experience and satisfaction
4. Improved Joint partner marketing programs
5. Cross-sell/Up-sell opportunities
6. Improved Efficiency, waste reduction
Furthermore, by using the Cloud crm for Insurance, companies can create a complete intermediary and customer 360° view, while automating processes across functions like sales, services, marketing and operations. Due to its unique approach and analytical capability it allows companies to progress their relationships, resulting in growth and profitability.