Solutions for FMCGs
CRM in FMCG
Our CRM solution for FMCGs (fast moving consumer goods) helps
companies improve their supply channels' performance and boost
revenues. By streamlining marketing strategies, distribution
channels and sales forecasting on a powerful technology platform,
we enable transformation from a product centric to a customer
- FMCGs collate product holdings, channel usages, service
requests and history on a per supply channel partner basis.
- Products are sold quickly and at relatively low prices.
- Profit made on FMCG products is relatively small and they
generally sell in large quantities, the cumulative profit can be
- FMCGs have a short shelf life, either as a result of high
consumer demand or because the product expires quickly.
- Keeping track of demand and supply for large quantities can be
- There are always multiple competitors for products who vary
from region to region.
- How to create an intelligent, unified view of supply channel
holders and their needs?
- How to assist workforce in
achieving higher targets, reduce non-core workloads, minimize
coordination efforts and provide actionable
- How to create a single window to
view end-to-end processes that span across systems and geographies
and enforce TAT/SLA adherence?
- How to converge multiple,
disjoint, independent campaigns across products?
- How to reliably coordinate,
collaborate and action supply channel complaints to ensure fast
& accurate resolutions?
- How to reduce process cost and
wastage while conforming to compliance and market
- How to provide real-time
insights into processes with intelligent reports & dashboards
for pro-active actions?
CRM for FMCGs has evolved from a customer facing application to
a customer-centric strategy that manages the complete cycle from
customer needs to product delivery.
Our CRM solution for FMCGs helps increase wallet-share by brand
building and trade promotion to maximize product sales using
performance details, profiling information plus transaction and
feedback data. It enables servicing customer needs and complaints
across channels using a single system to prevent information leaks.
CRMnext also assists in transitioning from fragmented reporting to
unified, multi-system collated reporting engines.
To learn more about our CRM solution for FMCG, or download the