CRM Solution for Banks
CRM in Banking
Implementing a CRM in banking industry can be very challenging.
CRMnext optimizes existing customer strategies and makes them
future-proof without affecting your bank's flexibility, unlike
other banking CRM systems. Our banking solution helps to increase
customer satisfaction and boost revenues by streamlining processes
on a powerful technology platform which enables transformation from
a product centric to a customer centric organization.
- Banks continue to face stiff revenue targets spread across too
many stakeholders without banking CRM systems.
- Banks' stakeholders struggle to deal with a vast number of
departments, systems and geographies.
- While the growth strategy of most banks relies on a
cross-selling infrastructure, there is an apparent lack of it.
- Large investments are made to enable marketing intelligence,
yet dismal infrastructure exists to execute and complete the
feedback loop. Absence of visibility has created a reporting
overload, directly resulting in huge efficiency drags.
- Unable to sling intelligence to front ends, marketing
continuously generate campaigns, targeting a mind boggling number
of customers and prospects. To meet these growing numbers, product
teams take to direct strategies, with parallel ownerships,
dismissing possible synergies.
- Manual reporting is the primary source of performance
analysis for most banks.
- How to create an intelligent, unified view of customers and
- Identify and cross-sell products, from multiple repositories
- How to assist workforce in achieving higher targets, reduce
non-core workloads, minimize coordination efforts and provide
- A single window to view end-to-end processes that spans across
systems and enforce TAT/SLA adherence?
- How to converge multiple, disjoint, independent campaigns
across products, while providing visibility across channels?
- How to reliably coordinate, collaborate and action customer
complaints, across channels to ensure fast & accurate
- Reduce process cost and wastage while conforming to compliance
and audit standards.
- Real-time insights into processes with intelligent reports
& dashboards for pro-active actions.
CRM in banks has evolved from a customer facing application to a
customer-centric strategy that manages the complete cycle from
customer interactions to branch operations through central
CRMnext's consultants are experts in banking CRM
systems. Our CRM solution helps banks to create a single
window to view up-to-date customer data, manage end-to-end
processes (product sales, fulfillment, etc.), enforce TAT/SLA and
access intelligent reports. This "unified desktop" boosts workforce
efficiency by eliminating inter-department coordination efforts,
reducing application hopping and ensuring downstream action using
To learn more about our CRM banking solution, or download the