Gain insights into partners' performance by setting periodic targets, monitoring net sales, calculating occupancy costs, analyzing average walkins, etc.
Manufacturing companies envision taking up the mantle of channel steward -moving their businesses closer to their customers. For these companies to be successful, it is essential they have seamless processes, smooth partner governance, aligned channel inventory management, efficient quotes and debit authorizations, effective point-of-sale management, quantifiable metrics and profitable services. To achieve progressive growth, manufacturing companies often face roadblocks.
CRM software for retail aim at catering to the needs of companies by transforming raw materials to finished goods for various industries like chemicals, construction, engineering, food and beverages, plastics, transportation, etc.
CRM for retail provides design registration and business opportunity management, quotes, point-of-sale management, claims management, price protection, channel inventory management, sales incentives and advance reporting on key performance indicators to take midcourse corrective measures.
The retail CRM software is also capable of integrating with vendor order systems, contracts tracking and partner inspections. Employing customer centric processes and workflows to monitor and assist your partners, thereby driving profitable revenue growth, CRMnext is ideal for empowering aspiring channel stewards.
CRMnext’s CRM software for retail helps in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to have greater control over various partners with a higher degree of traceability and audit trails for monitoring them?
2. How to manage long sales cycles – innovation, demand creation, supply to market, fulfillment, operations and support?
3. How to comprehensively address time-to-market pressures by ensuring timely deliverables and mitigating risks?
4. How to reduce uncertainty while managing a complex supply chain?
5. How to reliably address requests, issues and complaints across customer touch points and ensure fast, accurate and consistent resolutions?
6. How to effectively handle onsite/offsite repairs and spare part inventory tracking? 7. How to profitably manage assurance cycles – reducing contract lapses, cross-selling extended warranties and honoring service claims?
8. How to develop profitable relationships with suppliers, channel partners, service partners and customers
Large and medium sized companies can benefit from a high-impact retail CMR software as it ensures the following:
1. Customer lifetime analysis
2. Optimization for pricing and promotions
3. Integration with loyalty engine
4. Segmentation of members
5. Case and solution management
6. Analytics for customer satisfaction
7. Centralized data for multiple campaigns
8. Store revenue and profitability analysis
CRM software for retail not only enables businesses to attract, engage and retain profitable customers, but also successfully acquires and nourishes profitable partners. It additionally facilitates cost-effective inventory management, enhanced productivity and real-time pipeline visibility.
As a next generation platform, CRMnext creates customer centricity, strengthens partner relationships and implements best practices in workflows resulting in growth and improved profitability.