About CRMNext’s Pharmaceutical Edition:
CRMnext’s CRM software for pharmaceuticals is a comprehensive solution that helps pharmaceutical companies in managing relationships with physicians, chemists, hospitals and healthcare societies. In the age of patent expiration & pricing scrutiny, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly facing pressure to build stronger relationship management capabilities to help boost prescription share and avoid legal hassles. This is the right time for companies to implement a constant learning model which can identify market shifts and respond effectively, thereby increasing competitive advantage. It also needs a robust platform for KOL management.
CRM software for pharmaceutical and life sciences have evolved from a workforce management application to a more customer-centric strategy. Current focus in home grown systems and incumbent CRM vendors has failed to keep up with this new realization. Their rigid architecture makes it expensive and obsolete to upgrade. There is a need to review these implementations to ensure that CRM is more aligned with business needs. CRMnext provides a fresh way to look at stimulating & managing growth. It brings the best practices from over eleven industry verticals in one comprehensive offering.
CRMnext’s CRM software for Pharma and Life Sciences Edition helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to quantify physicians' perception about drugs?
2. How to ensure optimum utilization of samples?
3. How to segment chemists and hospitals based on consumption potential and growth prospects?
4. How to optimize travel plans for sales teams?
5. How to contain training costs in the face of attrition?
6. How to record competitor steps to build business intelligence?
7. How to track and prioritize complaints, including medical defects?
8. How to provide real-time insights into key performance indicators with intelligent reports and dashboards for pro-active actions?
9. How to prioritize physicians based on influence & Rx habits?
Large and medium sized pharmaceutical companies can benefit from a high-impact pharma CRM software as it ensures the following:
1. Segmentation on potential growth.
2. Track competitor’s campaigns.
3. Assignments for cases based on importance and priority.
4. Prioritization of contact database.
5. Quantify data for in-depth analysis.
6. Effective activity management.
7. Follow-up samples dispatch.
8. Knowledge management and training.