CRMnext’s pharma CRM software is a comprehensive solution that helps pharmaceutical companies in managing relationships with physicians, chemists, hospitals and healthcare societies.
In the age of patent expiration & pricing scrutiny, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly facing pressure to build stronger relationship management capabilities to help boost prescription share. Now more than ever, companies should implement a constant learning model which can identify market shifts and respond efficaciously, thereby increasing competitive advantage.
CRM softwares for Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences have evolved from a workforce management application to a more customer-centric strategy. Current investments in home grown systems and incumbent CRM vendors have failed to keep up with this new realization.
There is a need to review these investments to ensure that CRM is more aligned with business needs. CRM software for pharma and life science provides a fresh way to look at simulating & managing growth. It brings to Pharmaceutical and Life sciences, best practices from over eleven industry verticals in one comprehensive offering.
CRMnext’s CRM software for pharma and life science helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to quantify physicians' perception about drugs?
2. How to ensure optimum utilization of samples?
3. How to segment chemists and hospitals based on consumption potential and growth prospects?
4. How to optimize travel plans for sales teams?
5. How to contain training costs in the face of attrition?
6. How to record competitor steps to build business intelligence?
7. How to track and prioritize complaints, including medical defects?
8. How to provide real-time insights into key performance indicators with intelligent reports and dashboards for pro-active actions?
9. How to prioritize physicians based on influence & Rx habits?
Large and medium sized pharma companies can benefit from a high-impact pharma CMR software as it ensures the following:
1. Segmentation on potential growth
2. Track competitors campaigns
3. Assignments for cases based on importance
4. Prioritization of contact
5. Quantify data for analysis
6. Effective activity management
7. Follow-up samples dispatch
8. Knowledge management and training
Furthermore, CRMnext’s CRM software for pharma and life science enables companies to improve sales force productivity and effectiveness by offering ease-of-use and convenience in scheduling and optimizing customer interactions and managing relationships. It also facilitates analysis of consumption patterns, integrates complaint management modules and enables complete tracking of complaints and defects to expedite resolutions. Together these processes enable companies to boost sales and attract better partners, resulting in faster and better return on investments with more durable relationships.