CRM for financial services helps brokerage and distribution companies increase their AUM and enhance their relationships with customers & partners/ franchisees leading to a profitable business model. Most distribution companies, like any growing organization, lack the required process maturity, resulting in processes that are disjointed and not streamlined.
While new verticals emerge, the operational focus still remains on product centricity and though there is recognition to advance towards customer centricity, these strategies are often not activated. Financial services are essentially fee-based/ margin-based businesses which face high customer acquisition costs.
CRMnext’s CRM software for financial service helps companies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to create an intelligent and unified view of key investors - needs & risk profile and ability to identify up-sell/ cross-sell opportunities, thereby increasing share of wallet?
2. How to become trusted financial advisors by providing a personalized portfolio mix to boost AUM and become a one-stop destination for all financial needs?
3. How to grow franchisee relationships and have better visibility across their sales processes to reduce the cycle time and prevent revenue leaks?
4. How to run focused acquisition campaigns to increase the investor base while decreasing cost of acquisition?
5. How to create a holistic view of customer interactions across all product lines and channels to provide superior customer service and combat effects of sales force attrition?
6. How to reduce process cost and wastage, all the while improving compliance and audit standards?
7. How to provide real-time insights into processes for pro-active follow-ups with intelligent reports & dashboards?
CRMnext Financial Services software provides abilities to generate leads, manage customers and partner relationships, automate sales and service processes ensure downstream fulfillment and also execute campaigns profitably. CRM for financial service provides pre-configured processes and offers built-in functionalities that map requirements for every line of business like Equity, Portfolio Management Services, Commodities, Insurance, Mutual Fund Distribution and Franchisee Management.
Financial service CRM provides the ease of doing business that translates into customer retention, better up-selling/ cross-selling, superior sales team performance, competitive advantage through service differentiation and comprehensive franchisee management.
Large and medium sized insurance companies can benefit from a high-impact financial service CMR software as it ensures the following:
1. Holistic view of key investor
2. Effective acquisition campaigns
3. Increase wallet share
4. Smaller process cost
5. Reduce effect of SF attrition
6. Enhance franchisee performance
7. Improve compliance and audit standards
8. Real-time reports
CRMnext’s financial service CRM software enables workforce transformation by providing data & process centricity. It establishes an integrated desktop with a complete customer and partner 360° view, while automating processes across functions like sales,vservices, marketing and operations.
As a next generation platform, it creates customer centricity and facilitates process efficiency resulting in growth and improved profitability.