CRM for banking has evolved from a customer facing application to a customer centric strategy that helps manage the complete customer life cycle. This edition of CRMnext enables banks to enhance customer experience and boost revenues by streamlining processes. This platform facilitates a transformation from being product centric to customer centric for banks. Banks can no longer depend on customer inertia to retain customer loyalty. Relationship dynamics are drifting away from inherited relationships to managed relationships, from face-to-face to virtual banking and from branch specific to anywhere banking. Banks continue to face stiff revenue targets across stakeholders who are struggling with too many departments, systems and geographies.
CRMnext’s banking CRM software, helps banks to view their latest customer data, manage end- to-end processes (product sales, fulfillment, service), enforce SLA and access intelligent reports.CRM for banking helps boost workforce efficiency by reducing inter-department coordination efforts and ensuring downstream action using process automation. CRM software for banks, optimizes existing customer strategies and makes them future-proof without affecting the bank's flexibility, unlike other banking CRM systems.
The key to a successful implementation of the banking CRM software lies in addressing the following challenges:
1. How to improve customer acquisition and reduce the lead conversion cycle?
2. How to create an intelligent 360 view of customers and cross-sell products from multiple repositories and systems?
3. How to assist the workforce in achieving higher targets plus reducing non-sales and coordination efforts?
4. How to manage end-to-end processes that span across systems and enforce SLA adherence?
5. How to converge multiple campaigns across product lines while providing visibility across channels?
6. How to reliably action service requests or complaints across channels to ensure fast and accurate resolution?
7. How to reduce process cost and wastage while conforming to compliance and audit standards?
8. How to provide real-time insights with intelligent reports & dashboards for pro-active action?
Large and medium sized banks can benefit from a high-impact banking CMR software as it ensures the following:
1. Faster lead conversion
2. A single window access for all needs
3. Improved efficiency, reduce waste
4. Improve customer profitability
5. Boost customer acquisition
6. Customer experience & satisfaction
7. Strengthen workforce management
8. Advanced real-time reporting
Moreover, CRMnext’s software for banks enables workforce transformation by providing data and process centricity. It establishes an integrated desktop with complete customer 360° view, while automating processes across functions like sales, services, marketing and operations. As a next generation platform, this banking CRM software, generates growth and improved profitability.